Recipe Source: https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/healthy-gluten-free-chocolate-chip-muffins/
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup milk
1 cup oats powdered
100 gms almonds powdered
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
110 gms chocolate bars cut into small chunks
Preheat oven to 180C. Makes 9 muffins. Prepare muffin tin with 9 liners.
Whisk together the wet ingredients for 5 minutes on medium speed. The eggs,honey,coconut oil,milk,vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar until creamy.
Powder 1 cup of oats in a blender and the 100 gms of almonds. Add the dry ingredients to a separate bowl and stir till well combined.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir it in with a spoon till just combined. Do not overmix.
Fold in the chocolate chunks and reserve a few chunks just to sprinkle on top.
Fill each muffin liner till 3/4 full. I needed roughly 3 tbsp of batter for each muffin. Sprinkle some chocolate chunks on top.
Bake on the middle rack for 20 minutes till done. A toothpick inserted should come out clean.
Recipe source: healthy muffins
Recipe based on Joanna Soh’s healthy muffins
1 and 1/2 cup oats powdered
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup cranberries
1/4 cup walnuts finely chopped
pinch of salt
2 bananas mashed
4 tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup yogurt/curd
1 tsp cinnamon powder
(makes around 24-26 mini muffins)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together. Powdered oats,baking soda,baking powder, pinch of salt,cinnamon,cranberries and walnuts.
- Mash bananas.
- Whisk together the eggs,vanilla,honey,mashed bananas and curd.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together. Stir well
- Divide equally into the muffins tray. Here I used a tbsp of batter for each muffin mould.
- Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes. Here I checked it at the 20 minute mark and baked for another 7-8 minutes because my oven runs a little low.