Recipe source: healthy muffins
Recipe based on Joanna Soh’s healthy muffins
1 and 1/2 cup oats powdered
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup cranberries
1/4 cup walnuts finely chopped
pinch of salt
2 bananas mashed
4 tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup yogurt/curd
1 tsp cinnamon powder
(makes around 24-26 mini muffins)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together. Powdered oats,baking soda,baking powder, pinch of salt,cinnamon,cranberries and walnuts.
- Mash bananas.
- Whisk together the eggs,vanilla,honey,mashed bananas and curd.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together. Stir well
- Divide equally into the muffins tray. Here I used a tbsp of batter for each muffin mould.
- Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes. Here I checked it at the 20 minute mark and baked for another 7-8 minutes because my oven runs a little low.